Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random thoughts...

I imagine there will be many posts of this nature: random thoughts from the day compiled haphazardly. There just isn't time or brain power to write meaningful posts anymore, but I don't want to lose track of what's happening in our world by not posting at all, so forgive me.

  • Ron has pointed out that I have an obsession with bags and referred to me as a "bag lady"
  • I hope that this is just a bad case of baby acne
  • I wish the library wouldn't supply my kid with a play area filled with pretend plastic food.
  • My child does not understand "pretend to eat"
  • In the days of H1N1 I almost had a melt-down while watching my child lick the plastic pineapple!
  • I am tired of watching Go Diego Go
  • I want Jackson to appreciate music and don't think it's crazy that I bought him a drum at a garage sale today
  • Jackson ate the corn dog outside, skipped the hot dog and ate the ice cream sandwich and I don't mind
  • My kid can pee standing up and now it's a battle to get him to sit down to poop... this could be a real problem
  • 2 comments:

    Pam Leier said...

    I know what you mean about the plastic food and germs...that sent chills up my spine!

    Good luck on the stand up and poop things...too funny.

    My love to Jackson & Addie my little bug and lady bug.

    Tinker said...

    I agree with Jackson, eat the corndog breading and toss the hotdog!

    Would know nothing about standing up to pee or poo personally. I know it can be done. hehe