Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, September 25, 2009

Random thoughts...

Another post filled with my random thoughts from today:

  • Why pay someone $200 for a break job when my husband can do them for free? I think that's pretty cool.
  • I'm struggling to find time to eat. I don't want to use what little free time I have cooking.
  • On average I don't brush my teeth until 10:00 a.m. every day.
  • Jackson thinks everyone that comes to the door is the mail carrier. The Jimmy John's delivery dude told Jackson that he's the sandwich man. I wonder now if we will switch from mail carrier to sandwich man.
  • I am embarassed that Ron figured out the mouse features on the new laptop before me.
  • I need to look up my Spanish vocabulary. Jackson keep asking: "What's this in Spanish, Mommy?"
  • Addie has gas.
  • I think it might be my high consumption of dairy that is contributing to her gas problems. I don't think I can live without dairy.
  • 2 comments:

    Joanna said...

    You could try Mylicon drops, it's like Beano for babies. We used it a lot with Ava - hasn't been a problem with Max though.

    Sara said...

    Thanks for the tip Joanna... we're trying them for the first time today. I hope it helps the poor girl.