Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...


We really had a great day on Sunday to celebrate Labor Day weekend. We started the day off with a trip to Como Zoo to see the animals. Addie slept through most of the trip and Jackson enjoyed his time especially spotting the large cats.

We welcomed our friend Darcie for a brief visit so she could meet our baby Addie and had a nice chat.

Then we spent the afternoon at my cousin Tinker's for a BBQ and some good family fun. The aunts wrapped their arms around our Addie girl so we could enjoy some quality time with Jackson. We had fun playing in Tinker's yard with everyone... Jackson and Luke are really starting to play well together.

And to cap off the day we stopped at our friend's the Hoschkas for a little pool time. Jackson didn't have too much trouble falling asleep after this fun-filled day!

2 comments:

Tinker said...

Oh my you must have been exhausted! I was tired after clean up and just snuggled with Malak after everyone left. You must have just crashed when you got home! Addie is more adorable in person then her pictures. I didn't think that was possible but it is.

Pam Leier said...

The aunts only got to hold Addie when I said they could...Grandma always gets her first. Jackson looks so big sitting there in the pool. I am sure glad I get to spend time with my grandkids and they are lucky have wonderful parents and all of us loving grandparents!